Friday, September 25, 2015
Pundits treat Pope Francis like a politician, even referring to his "approval ratings." But the Pope, as Bob notes, isn't running for anything. And his positions are not partisan.
Friday, June 19, 2015
Horror in Charleston, the subversive power of comedy, and the "I'm not a scientist" defense.
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Vote First or Die