Friday, February 22, 2013
Friday, October 05, 2012
Nate Silver is something of an authority on political forecasting. In 2008, his blog FiveThirtyEight correctly predicted the outcome of the presidential race in 49 out of 50 states. (In that same election, he was also right about all 35 senate races.) Bob sits down with Silver to talk about the 2012 election as well as his new book, The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail—But Some Don't.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi