Friday, October 11, 2013
This week, the Committee to Protect Journalists released a study profiling the so-called transparency president's unprecedented war on leaks and refusal to grant journalists access. Bob talks to study author Len Downie about how the Obama administration's policies on the press are having a chilling effect on reporting.
Friday, November 30, 2012
In the wake of News of the World and other press scandals, Lord Justice Leveson has called for a new statute-backed system to regulate the British media. To some, such a move would constitute a reversal of a proud free-press tradition dating back to the 17th century. But Minister of Parliament Nadhim Zahawi tells Bob that the UK's self-policing press has been drinking at the "Last Chance Saloon" for too long.
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- The Legacy of Lynching
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet