Friday, October 21, 2011
This week, the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism released a study called "The Media Primary," which followed positive and negative coverage of presidential candidates from 11,500 sources. They found that President Obama received nearly four times as much negative press as he did positive press. Mark Jurkowitz of the Project for Excellence in Journalism talks to Brooke about the study, and what these numbers mean.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention