Friday, October 21, 2011
This week, the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism released a study called "The Media Primary," which followed positive and negative coverage of presidential candidates from 11,500 sources. They found that President Obama received nearly four times as much negative press as he did positive press. Mark Jurkowitz of the Project for Excellence in Journalism talks to Brooke about the study, and what these numbers mean.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi