Friday, September 28, 2012
With the lengths of terms-of-service agreements reaching Shakespearean proportions, it's no wonder that internet users are clicking "I Agree" without actually reading what they agree to. A website launched this summer called Terms of Service; Didn't Read is coming up with new ways to inform consumers and fix what it calls "the biggest lie on the web." Bob talks to Michiel de Jong, one of the site's "hacktivist" co-founders.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served