Friday, August 03, 2012
Mitt Romney's background at Bain Capital has become a big campaign issue. Most times, Bain Capital and Romney are grouped under the private equity banner. Other times, they're grouped under the venture capital banner. Which is it? Brooke speaks with Emily Mendell from the National Venture Capital Association and Dan Gross from Newsweek Dailybeast.
Friday, January 13, 2012
With Mitt Romney's Republican opponents labeling him "corporate raider" and a "vulture" for his career in private equity, journalists are wondering whether this marks an inflection point for the hardline free-market ideology of the Right. Brooke talks with San Francisco State University Professor Charles Postel about the history of populism in American campaigning, and in what he calls "The Second Gilded Age."
- "Be a Hater, Not a Jerk!": A Q+A with the Creator of Not @
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- The Legacy of Lynching
- Safe Words
- Privacy For Ransom