Friday, January 20, 2012
As part of the Obama administration’s healthcare reform, patients will, for the first time, be able to see what money pharmaceutical companies are paying to physicians and how – every notepad, free trial and conference junket. Reporters Charles Ornstein and Tracy Weber have, over the last 18 months, have been engaged in a kind of dry run, following a money trail that 13 pharma companies were legally required to disclose. They speak to Bob about their work.
- Confession and Suppression
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure