Friday, January 20, 2012
As part of the Obama administration’s healthcare reform, patients will, for the first time, be able to see what money pharmaceutical companies are paying to physicians and how – every notepad, free trial and conference junket. Reporters Charles Ornstein and Tracy Weber have, over the last 18 months, have been engaged in a kind of dry run, following a money trail that 13 pharma companies were legally required to disclose. They speak to Bob about their work.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Prostitute Laundry