Protection Of State Information Bill
Friday, December 02, 2011
The Protection of State Information Bill has made it through the lower chamber of South Africa's ANC-controlled Parliament, causing alarm among journalists and high-profile South Africans including Nadine Gordimer, Desmond Tutu, and Nelson Mandela. While critics fear the bill's potential to turn back the clock on transparency and media freedom in the 17-year-old democracy, journalist Eusebius McKaiser trusts in the strength of the Constitutional Court to knock down this piece of legislation.
Deaf Center – Dial
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention