Friday, June 20, 2014
NPR recently announced that Tell Me More would be cancelled due to financial constraints. As journalist Veralyn Williams put it, it's "The End of NPR's Blackest Show." Brooke talks with Williams and Keith Woods, NPR's VP of Diversity in News and Operations, about the loss and what it means for diversity at NPR.
Friday, October 05, 2012
Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney said in Wednesday's debate that, if elected, he'd end the use of taxpayer money to support public media. Should we? In 2010, Reason.com editor-in-chief Nick Gillespie told Brooke that yes, we should. On the other side, New Yorker editor Steve Coll told Bob why public radio should continue to receive some taxpayer support.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump