Wednesday, May 01, 2013
In July of 2010, a catastrophic oil spill took place in Marshall, Michigan, flooding a million gallons of oil into the Kalamazoo river. At the time, the media paid it little attention, distracted perhaps by the more dramatic Deepwater Horizon oil disaster that was just winding down in the Gulf of Mexico.
Friday, November 23, 2012
This year, for the first time in 35 years, there was no Pulitzer Prize awarded for fiction. Was it a bad year for novels? Is the Pulitzer selection process broken? Is it a dire sign of things to come for the fiction industry? Author, Salon senior writer and past Pulitzer fiction judge Laura Miller explains to Bob which way to read the Pulitzer’s non-award.
Papa Razzi and the Photogs - I Like the Books of Jane Austen
- Secure Connections
- "Be a Hater, Not a Jerk!": A Q+A with the Creator of Not @
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- The Legacy of Lynching
- Safe Words
- Privacy For Ransom