Friday, March 09, 2012
Typically, political pundits are able to get away with making predictions that are spectacularly wrong because it’s not as if somebody’s going to go back and check their work. But the new site Pundit Tracker seeks to change that by scoring television pundits on their prognostication powers. Bob talks to Sanjay Ayer, the founder and CEO of Pundit Tracker, about what he hopes to achieve with the site.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Hillary's Emails
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake