Friday, March 09, 2012
Typically, political pundits are able to get away with making predictions that are spectacularly wrong because it’s not as if somebody’s going to go back and check their work. But the new site Pundit Tracker seeks to change that by scoring television pundits on their prognostication powers. Bob talks to Sanjay Ayer, the founder and CEO of Pundit Tracker, about what he hopes to achieve with the site.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- The Anti-SOPA Dream Team is Considering A Reunion Against the FCC's Proposed Net Neutrality Rules