Friday, August 26, 2011
Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s government-controlled media is gone, but New York Times reporter David Kirkpatrick says that nothing has arisen in Libya to accurately relay the news. Libya, he says, remains a place where there is "no reliable rule or yardstick to measure the truth.” Brooke spoke with Kirkpatrick about the difficulties of separating truth from lies in Tripoli right now.
- Unseen & Inscrutable
- $pread, For and By Sex Workers
- 8 Minutes
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Baltimore's Feedback Loop
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Why Are 2 Million People Still Signed up For AOL's Dial-Up Internet?
- Hillary's Emails
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake