Friday, August 26, 2011
Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s government-controlled media is gone, but New York Times reporter David Kirkpatrick says that nothing has arisen in Libya to accurately relay the news. Libya, he says, remains a place where there is "no reliable rule or yardstick to measure the truth.” Brooke spoke with Kirkpatrick about the difficulties of separating truth from lies in Tripoli right now.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge