Friday, August 16, 2013
The Al Jazeera media network is about to launch a new American channel, but limited cable carriage and negative perceptions about the Al Jazeera name might make it difficult to attract viewers. OTM producer Sarah Abdurrahman goes inside Al Jazeera America to find out how the new channel is trying to break into the US media market.
Friday, September 23, 2011
This week Wadah Khanfar stepped down as Director General at Al Jazeera after Wikileaks released cables revealing that he had altered coverage in response to pressure from the US. Or he left as a result of politics within Al Jazeera. Or he was pushed out for other reasons entirely. Bob talked about the possible reasons for Khanfar's departure with Lawrence Pintak, author of The New Arab Journalist: Mission and Identity in a Time of Turmoil and Dean of the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry