Friday, April 26, 2013
Bob looks at the risks and promise of surveillance after the Boston marathon bombing, a new documentary looks at war crimes and whistleblowing in the theater of war and an Onion-like satire site tries to bring military humor to the civilian masses.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Is Anybody Down?
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart