Wednesday, July 09, 2014
By PJ Vogt
On July 2nd, NPR education blogger Anya Kamenetz landed in hot water for the following tweet:
I reach out to diverse sources on deadline. Only the white guys get back to me :(— NPR's Education Team (@npr_ed) July 2, 2014
Friday, December 02, 2011
With election season in full flower, pollsters have emerged to gauge the fluctuating preferences of voters. But there are some questions to which pollsters are unlikely to get honest answers. Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, a PhD candidate at Harvard, has found a way to plumb America’s impenetrable psyche: Google Search results. Bob talks to Davidowitz about his method.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Narratives of Migration