Friday, October 07, 2011
Writers Rachel Manija Brown and Sherwood Smith co-authored Stranger, a post-apocalyptic teen novel. Despite the popularity of the genre, the authors say they can't find a publisher because one of the book's main characters is gay. Brooke talks to Brown about the publishing industry's aversion to gay characters in teen fiction.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty