Rami Al Sayed
Friday, February 24, 2012
Rami al Sayed, a citizen journalist in Homs who had been live streaming attacks on the city using his cell phone, was killed this week. Hours later, two foreign journalists, Marie Colvin and Remi Ochlik were killed in an apparent attack on a makeshift media center. Brooke and Bob talk about the distressing situation faced by anyone trying to report on Syria, from digital activist to professional journalist.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation