Friday, December 23, 2011
Joseph Farrell, the man that made test screenings and market research Hollywood's industry standard, died last week at age 76. Brooke talks to Los Angeles Times film writer Rebecca Keegan about Farrell's influence on the industry and how Hollywood uses test screening today.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Speaking in Tongues