Friday, December 23, 2011
Joseph Farrell, the man that made test screenings and market research Hollywood's industry standard, died last week at age 76. Brooke talks to Los Angeles Times film writer Rebecca Keegan about Farrell's influence on the industry and how Hollywood uses test screening today.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- The Right to Record Police
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots