Friday, December 30, 2011
Last month, The New York Times overhauled its online commenting system in an attempt to create a more engaging comment section. Many websites aspire to have an interesting, relevant and user-friendly comment space, but few have successfully figured out how to do it. Bob speaks to The Atlantic's Rebecca Rosen, who says that more than a decade in, online comments continue to be terrible.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet