Friday, August 24, 2012
NPR Congressional Correspondent Andrea Seabrook left NPR recently, citing frustration with the daily grind of covering politicians who "lie" to her face, all day, every day. Seabrook is starting a new project called DecodeDC, where she hopes she can blog and podcast her way to some deeper truths about Washington. Bob does an exit interview with Seabrook to discuss why political reporting is broken, and what might be done to fix it.
Zammuto - Wasn't That Lucky
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Prostitute Laundry