Friday, March 23, 2012
In the lead-up to the Alabama and Mississippi presidential primaries the media seized on poll results which revealed surprising views on interracial marriage and Barack Obama's religion among likely Republican primary voters. Public Policy Polling, who conducted the poll, also asked people who they'd be voting for, but that information wasn't as attention-getting. Bob speaks with Michelle Cottle, a Southerner herself, who has been keeping tabs on media coverage of the polls for The Daily Beast.
New Country Rehab - Ramblin' Man
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?