Friday, July 05, 2013
Ivan Oransky is a doctor and journalist and founder, along with Adam Marcus, of a blog called Retraction Watch. The site monitors scientific journals and investigates why articles were retracted. Brooke talks with Oransky, who says that since he and Marcus started the site in 2010 retractions have become more and more frequent.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Lessons Unlearned
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- Two Angry Men
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?