Friday, September 06, 2013
Beginning its second season this week, The Retro Report is a video series that looks at reporting from the past to re-examine its accuracy, and follow up on what happened after the media moved on. Bob talks to Retro Report publisher Taegan Goddard about the stories the Retro Report has looked back on.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- The Anti-SOPA Dream Team is Considering A Reunion Against the FCC's Proposed Net Neutrality Rules