Friday, September 13, 2013
The Committee to Protect Journalists reports that nearly half of the journalists killed in Syria since the conflict began were freelancers. Several UK based newspapers said they would no longer use freelance journalists in war zones. But, according to documentarian and teacher Richard Pendry, these same newspapers are still hiring freelancers, but setting up hurdles to lower the papers’ liability.
Andrew Pekler - Here Comes the Night
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?