Friday, September 13, 2013
The Committee to Protect Journalists reports that nearly half of the journalists killed in Syria since the conflict began were freelancers. Several UK based newspapers said they would no longer use freelance journalists in war zones. But, according to documentarian and teacher Richard Pendry, these same newspapers are still hiring freelancers, but setting up hurdles to lower the papers’ liability.
Andrew Pekler - Here Comes the Night
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Narratives of Migration
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?