Friday, February 17, 2012
Late last month, a Cambridge Mathematician wrote a blog post that launched a massive boycott of the largest publisher of academic journals in the world. The boycott, now more than 6,000 academics strong, has ignited a discussion over the cost of, and access to, information published by academics. Rick Karr reports on rising discontent with the current academic publishing model.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Behind the Corinthian Columns