Friday, December 07, 2012
The threat of man-made machines rising up against humanity sounds like the premise of a science fiction movie, but a group of academics in the UK are looking into the possibility that such a threat could become reality. A new research center at the University of Cambridge is examining extinction-level risks to humanity, from the rise of killer robots to nuclear war. Brooke speaks with Martin Rees, an astrophysics professor and co-founder of the Center for the Study of Existential Risk.
TV On The Radio - Don't Love You
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- The Zika Effect
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge