Friday, November 08, 2013
After months of denying it, Toronto mayor Rob Ford finally admitted this week that, yes, he has smoked crack. His confession came after the police got hold of a video that Gawker and The Toronto Star had seen back in May, showing Ford doing the deed. The old media newspaper and the new media website exchanged harsh words this week about the way the story was handled. Brooke speaks with Gawker's Tom Scocca and The Toronto Star's John Cruickshank about their difference of opinion.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty