Rock Paper Shotgun
Friday, June 01, 2012
This year has seen a wave of independent video game developers competing for attention and money on crowdfunding websites like Kickstarter. John Walker, one of the editors of the gaming criticism website Rock Paper Shotgun, talks to Bob about how he and his colleagues have opted to decide the fate of this field of hopefuls.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics