Friday, October 14, 2011
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints—otherwise known as the Mormon Church—is expanding a national media campaign to dispel misconceptions the public might have about its members. Brooke spoke with Ron Wilson, the church's manager for internet and advertising, about the campaign and the misconceptions it hopes to correct.
The Heath Brothers - "Smilin' Billy"
- Japanese Captives, the diary of a Guantanamo Bay inmate, and more
- Hey Ladies
- Terror Reporting and Technological Paranoia
- ISIS and the Japanese Captives
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- “Invisible Boyfriend” Expands Boyfriend Repertoire, Sets up Perfect Meet-Cute
- I Am A Real Person
- Debunking Conventional Wisdom
- British Men Are Posting Their Nipples on Twitter in Protest
- In Defense of Corporate Persons