Friday, February 22, 2013
This month, the conservative site Breitbart.com suggested that Senator Chuck Hagel, Obama's nominee for Secretary of Defense, had secret financial ties to a group called “Friends of Hamas.” It did not look good: a U.S. politician had allegedly received money from a terrorist organization that's called for Israel’s destruction. Turns out though, it wasn’t true. New York Daily News reporter Dan Friedman tells Brooke about his theory that he was the source of the rumor.
Tanlines - Rain Delay
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Lessons Unlearned
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?