Friday, March 09, 2012
Dozens of advertisers have pulled their ads from Rush Limbaugh's radio show. But as The Atlantic Wire's Ellie Reeve found out, some of those advertisers didn't know they were advertising on the show in the first place. Others had already instructed stations not to air their spots during Limbaugh's show. Bob speaks with Reeve and then with Kim Vasey of GroupM who says advertisers not knowing where their ads are running is not uncommon.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump