Rush To Report
Friday, January 21, 2011
The 24-hour news cycle can lead journalists to sacrifice accuracy for speed. Dick Meyer, executive editor of NPR News, talks about their misreporting of Gabrielle Giffords' death, and says news organizations must prioritize accuracy over scooping their competitors.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump