Rush To Report
Friday, January 21, 2011
The 24-hour news cycle can lead journalists to sacrifice accuracy for speed. Dick Meyer, executive editor of NPR News, talks about their misreporting of Gabrielle Giffords' death, and says news organizations must prioritize accuracy over scooping their competitors.
- Dark Arts
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- The Elephant in the Room
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Vote First or Die
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!