Friday, March 02, 2012
Familiar with the apps that vacuum in your personal information without your knowledge? Or online companies that track you even after you’ve nicely asked them not to? Well, the White House announced last week a new ‘Consumer Bill of Rights’ that will try to clarify how online companies and app developers are supposed to navigate your privacy. Bob speaks with Ryan Singel of wired.com about consumer privacy’s prospects and potential.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation