Friday, March 02, 2012
Familiar with the apps that vacuum in your personal information without your knowledge? Or online companies that track you even after you’ve nicely asked them not to? Well, the White House announced last week a new ‘Consumer Bill of Rights’ that will try to clarify how online companies and app developers are supposed to navigate your privacy. Bob speaks with Ryan Singel of wired.com about consumer privacy’s prospects and potential.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention