Friday, December 21, 2012
Last week, the Congressional Research Service released an updated version of a report that repudiates a mainstay of conservative economic doctrine: namely, that reducing top marginal tax rates spurs economic growth. Despite the CRS's bipartisan track record, and despite the report's potentially explosive implications for the ongoing "fiscal cliff" debate, the media have barely paid it any attention. Roll Call reporter Emma Dumain talks with Bob about the peculiar role of the CRS as a non-partisan football in a fiercely partisan game.
The Accidental- The Killing Floor
- Dark Arts
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- The Elephant in the Room
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Vote First or Die
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!