Sandy Hook Elementary School
Friday, December 21, 2012
Once Adam Lanza had been correctly identified as the shooter, speculation quickly turned to why he killed so many. Much of the media raced, as it often does, to explain the tragedy by speculating on Lanza’s psychological state. Particularly bandied about was whether Lanza had been diagnosed with either a personality disorder or Asperger’s Syndrome. Bob talks with the Columbia Journalism Review's Curtis Brainard about the perils of this sort of coverage.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Two Angry Men
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation