Friday, July 19, 2013
Last Saturday, George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Since then, everyone from protesters to politicians to pundits have weighed in. Brooke talks to Tampa Bay Times media critic Eric Deggans about the reaction and how the verdict has reignited discussions of race in the U.S.
- Speaking in Tongues
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The War on Prevention
- Share Your Thoughts on Cancer With OTM
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Perception vs. Reality
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- #CrimingWhileWhite: How Should an Ally Be?
- JakeDate.com Nails App Marketing, Reminds Us That Tech is Boring
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux