Friday, March 09, 2012
Typically, political pundits are able to get away with making predictions that are spectacularly wrong because it’s not as if somebody’s going to go back and check their work. But the new site Pundit Tracker seeks to change that by scoring television pundits on their prognostication powers. Bob talks to Sanjay Ayer, the founder and CEO of Pundit Tracker, about what he hopes to achieve with the site.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics