Friday, November 15, 2013
Last weekend, a small group of women in the local chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America held a meeting at a restaurant in a Dallas suburb. In the parking lot outside a group of men women and children wielding assault rifles held a pro-gun demonstration, saying they were exercising their First Amendment rights. Bob speaks to Slate's Dahlia Lithwick about the rise of Open Carry demonstrations, and whether carrying a gun qualifies as free speech.
- The Elephant in the Room
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- Laws of the Lying Game
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- Note To Self Presents: Infomagical