Friday, July 13, 2012
Buying a cheap knock-off is not just a problem with watches and hand bags—if you go onto Amazon's website to buy the latest bestseller, you might accidentally end up with an imitation book. Bob speaks to Fortune senior editor Stephen Gandel, who looked into the knock-offs on Amazon, and found a number of books that he says were clearly meant to confuse people by trading off of more popular titles.
Original Air Date - April 20, 2012
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump