Friday, July 13, 2012
Buying a cheap knock-off is not just a problem with watches and hand bags—if you go onto Amazon's website to buy the latest bestseller, you might accidentally end up with an imitation book. Bob speaks to Fortune senior editor Stephen Gandel, who looked into the knock-offs on Amazon, and found a number of books that he says were clearly meant to confuse people by trading off of more popular titles.
Original Air Date - April 20, 2012
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Free And Open
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem