Friday, July 13, 2012
Buying a cheap knock-off is not just a problem with watches and hand bags—if you go onto Amazon's website to buy the latest bestseller, you might accidentally end up with an imitation book. Bob speaks to Fortune senior editor Stephen Gandel, who looked into the knock-offs on Amazon, and found a number of books that he says were clearly meant to confuse people by trading off of more popular titles.
Original Air Date - April 20, 2012
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Speaking in Tongues