Friday, November 11, 2011
Researchers have been exploring the possibilities of sentiment analysis in areas other than national security and intelligence. The availability of large amounts of textual data online makes mood tracking of large groups easier than ever. Bob spoke with Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing Professor Johan Bollen about the different applications for sentiment analysis.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- California's #DroughtShaming
- TLDR #36 - The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- The Denialist Mystique