Friday, August 12, 2011
When most companies try to improve their search engine optimization, the search engine they're optimizing for is Google. But the ease of a Google search belies the hard work that Google engineers like Matt Cutts do behind the scenes to assure that search results aren't unfairly manipulated. In an interview from February of this year, Cutts explains how Google must set the search rules, over and over again.
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition