Friday, August 12, 2011
When most companies try to improve their search engine optimization, the search engine they're optimizing for is Google. But the ease of a Google search belies the hard work that Google engineers like Matt Cutts do behind the scenes to assure that search results aren't unfairly manipulated. In an interview from February of this year, Cutts explains how Google must set the search rules, over and over again.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation