Friday, August 12, 2011
When most companies try to improve their search engine optimization, the search engine they're optimizing for is Google. But the ease of a Google search belies the hard work that Google engineers like Matt Cutts do behind the scenes to assure that search results aren't unfairly manipulated. In an interview from February of this year, Cutts explains how Google must set the search rules, over and over again.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump