Seth Stephens Davidowitz
Friday, December 02, 2011
With election season in full flower, pollsters have emerged to gauge the fluctuating preferences of voters. But there are some questions to which pollsters are unlikely to get honest answers. Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, a PhD candidate at Harvard, has found a way to plumb America’s impenetrable psyche: Google Search results. Bob talks to Davidowitz about his method.
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Narratives of Migration
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?