Shame On Everyone
Friday, February 22, 2013
Some of the coverage of the sequestration has been characterized as a "pox on both their houses" attitude towards the Democrats and Republicans who are, once again, inching us closer to the edge. Brooke speaks with New York magazine writer Jonathan Chait who says that sticking to that approach despite the facts can lead reporters and Op-Ed writers to mislead readers about what's really going on.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible