Friday, August 01, 2014
In September of 2013 we created a list of best practices that will help you, the media consumer, weed out bad information reported by the media in the wake of mass shootings. Why? Because the news after such events is invariably wrong in key respects.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?