Friday, August 01, 2014
In September of 2013 we created a list of best practices that will help you, the media consumer, weed out bad information reported by the media in the wake of mass shootings. Why? Because the news after such events is invariably wrong in key respects.
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump