Friday, November 08, 2013
When news outlets pay for exclusive access to a story it’s called 'checkbook journalism.' The Washington Post's Paul Farhi just reported about two recent cases of NBC News doing just that. Bob speaks with Farhi about the ethical problems raised by paying for news exclusives.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible