Friday, February 28, 2014
By PJ Vogt
Netflix says they've invented a way to automatically pause your movie once you fall asleep. But will it really happen, or is this just a hovercar?
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- Speaking in Tongues