Friday, March 07, 2014
By Alex Goldman
Livr is a new social networking app named for the organ you will be destroying while you use it. You see, you can only access Livr if your blood alcohol level is above a certain number.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Much of the reporting on the eviction of occupiers from Zuccotti Park this week focused on what happens next -- can the movement survive without a physical location? Sasha Costanza-Chock is an MIT professor who has been studying the protests. He talks to Brooke about what the future holds for OWS and about how the protestors are organizing digitally in new ways.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook