Friday, February 08, 2013
In 1995, roughly a decade before YouTube ushered in the age of the viral video, a couple of upstart young film-school grads created an underground, analog video sensation. Producer JP Davidson brings us the story of that video and its unlikely role as viral video’s ‘patient zero’.
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Free And Open
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem