Friday, February 08, 2013
In 1995, roughly a decade before YouTube ushered in the age of the viral video, a couple of upstart young film-school grads created an underground, analog video sensation. Producer JP Davidson brings us the story of that video and its unlikely role as viral video’s ‘patient zero’.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Right to Record Police
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots