Friday, December 16, 2011
Since human space flight has been conceivable there’s been an accompanying media and pop-culture myth – ‘space madness’. Initially the supposition in pop-culture was that only the truly crazy would volunteer to be blasted into space. And for over 50 years there’s been a corresponding premise, that time in space must affect sanity. Brooke speaks with Matthew H. Hersch who’s written about ‘space madness’ real and imagined.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?