Friday, December 16, 2011
Since human space flight has been conceivable there’s been an accompanying media and pop-culture myth – ‘space madness’. Initially the supposition in pop-culture was that only the truly crazy would volunteer to be blasted into space. And for over 50 years there’s been a corresponding premise, that time in space must affect sanity. Brooke speaks with Matthew H. Hersch who’s written about ‘space madness’ real and imagined.
- Secure Connections
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Free And Open
- Prostitute Laundry
- User Experience: Weird Google Alerts