Friday, January 27, 2012
Last week, public outrage forced congress to table some bills backed by Hollywood lobbyists that would have barred access to sites accused of piracy. But Hollywood’s influence extends well beyond the US Congress. Bob talks to Rainey Reitman of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which has created a website called Global Chokepoints that tracks pending or existing legislation worldwide (often pushed by the US and Hollywood) that would kick people or websites off the internet.
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino